Friday, July 6, 2012

Update!

This update came early and surprised everyone Monday evening, including me! I was one of the firsts to get back on after the update and get my own Fantasy Castle! Which I adore.



The Fantasy Castle has arrived unexpectedly


Theres a new game, Falling Phantoms! The Jamaa Map has new icons that help you find stores, games, and movies located throughout Jamaa!


This page was changed, I noticed this not long ago, but this page used to be a copied page from the previous weeks Journal. Instead it is now showing a video about hummingbirds and how we can now have 200 clothing slots! Now we just need 200 buddy slots!




I entered for the pet contest, but due to popular demand, turtles are coming to Jamaa as pets! You can see proof at the Art Gallery in Jamaa Township. Foxes are also coming to Jamaa, this one looks odd, I mean... where are its front legs?


Freedom Day is Jamaa's awesome summer celebration! They've released all but 2 of the original freedom items, mechs & wings. There is a Freedom Party, where they sell fireworks and new freedom colored items such as: Freedom Panda, bunny, monkey, and cat hats!
And the Nature Archways are July's monthly member gift!


I personally love this new den. For being a giant den, it doesn't have alot of space to place things. However it makes up for this in pure beauty. Fantasy Castles can be used in many different ways, they could be a living den, clan camp, and much much more! I am very happy that AJHQ kept this den looking natural and open, like how Jamaa should be!

From Your Fellow Jammer,
                                              OrcaLvr :P





No comments:

Post a Comment