Thursday, July 19, 2012

Foxes! and a Brief Announcement


Foxes have arrived to Jamaa! They turned out looking pretty similar to the picture I made, yay for me :)


I decided to do something more fun than posting the Jamaa Journal, instead I made a collage out of it! These are all the key highlights of the Jamaa Journal this week.


Heres a cute little fox collage to, these are all my foxes just with different colors. If you pay attention to the foxes dance, its the same as the dance from Party Rock Anthem. Pretty cool huh?


There was a huge success in the Jamaasian Movement today! After Snowyclaw's and the Jammers protests, Animal Jam gave the horse shaman a name! Meet Sophia :)


Here is the new Settings Tab, its really helpful for unlocking dens from different places, turning off all sound so that you can listen to music, and to see how many days of membership you have left!
I'm guessing the 999 Days Remaining is a glitch, or maybe AJHQ gave us a gift! Who knows..


I have been considering quitting Animal Jam, I want to spend my summer seeing the world more instead of staying on the laptop like I usually do. Remember, I'm only considering.. even if I did quit, I'd still come on every other day.
I wont quit my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah! It's so freaking annoying when I'm trying to listen to music while the game music is going on! I'm sad that the 999 days thing is a glitch, I've got the same thing. That'd be awesome to have it for more then a year. And don't even consider quitting animal jam! D:> Life on Animal Jam would be like, so sad without chu!
    -Raintail

    ReplyDelete