Saturday, July 14, 2012

For My Friend Raintail...


I got my blog friend Raintail, Zeldagirl101, membership on Animal Jam, July 14, 2012. I really hope you like the gift Rainie, your a terrific friend, you've always been there for me and I really admire your blog and personaility :)


I've left your lion alone because I feel its your duty as a new member to tackle the first members only animal! Have fun Raintail!



I made you a new den Rainie! Check it out as soon as you get on!
                                                                                   
                                                                                                 Lots of Luv, Echosong :D



3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I got my friends memberships too! :P
    And I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH!

    -Skerrymalas-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echosong you're like so awesome and you're such an awesome epic friend! :D I really love the membership, even though I spent 20,000 gems and am broke now. I never knew memberships could be so awesomely expensive. Anyway I love your blog too, keep writing and being epic! 8D
    ~Raintail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! :)
    ~Goldfishypuppy

    ReplyDelete