Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mini-Poll

Since my Blogger refuses to make a new poll.
I'm going to make a mini one right here.

     What Should I Draw More?
 1. Wolves. Dogs. Cats.
              2. Horses. Pegasus. Unicorns.
                    3. Dragons. Cryptids. Monsters.
  4. How-To Videos.


For anyone that might not know what a cryptid is, a cryptid is a creature that has yet to be proven real or fake, such as the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, and the Jersey Devil.

and How-To Videos, I'd explain how I construct my drawings and even show how you to can draw some of my things. Tips and Pointers will be given on how to draw different things. If you do want a How-To, simply leave the name of the drawing you'd like me to show how to draw, or if you'd like me to draw something new. Videos may be cut into parts.

ex.
How-To Video, "Jersey Devil"
or.
How-To Video, A dog.

3 comments:

  1. 2 I love unicorns!!!!! Nyaaahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see more wolves/dogs/cats... mwa-ha-ha.
    -Raintail >;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like any of them! I don't mind! :) Can you draw chameleons please? I suck at drawing 'em! DX Also a How-to on that would be great! I think How-tos should be what you do more of actually... Meep! ;) Oh and I saw you come on AJ then log off then log on earlier :p Is Friends1 de-suspended yet?

      ~Kinyonga

      Delete