Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Animal Jam Update *TOMORROW* and Plan for The Last Day Of School :D

As today is Wednesday, the much anticipated Update is upon us!
What to expect in this update:
  • Non-member penguins
  • New clothing items, possibly gazelle horns
  • New den items (maybe)
I will post the Newspaper, new items, etc. I may not have these posted right away tomorrow, for I have school till Friday!

Speaking of the last day of school, I'm going to post a link to a video that will be made in the last few minutes of school. This is being secretly recorded O-o. The plan is, basically were doing Highschool  Musical 2, I'm gonna put the instructions below lol
  1. Wait for the last five seconds.
  2. Start saying, "Summer, summer, summer, summer!"
  3. As the bell rings break out into song
  4. Sing that What Time is it? Summer Time! song
  5. Run out of the classroom continuing to sing
  6. Laugh to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment